How can we help you?

Do I need a Green Card?

If you’re planning to drive your vehicle in the EU & EEA countries, Serbia, Switzerland and Andorra. You’ll need to contact us two weeks before you plan to travel so we can decide whether we need to issue you with a Green Card.

You’ll need a Green Card if you’re driving any vehicle in the EU to prove you have the insurance you need. It doesn’t matter what level of motor cover you have, including if your policy has a foreign use extension.

You’ll also need a Green Card when driving from Northern Ireland to the Republic of Ireland.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.