You can change the buildings or contents cover on your policy through your account. Here’s how:
- Log in to MyAviva.
- Select your Aviva Online or Aviva Premium policy, then choose Details.
- Scroll down to the My policies section.
- Find the policy you wish to change and choose Change policy.
On the next page make sure you enter the date you want the change to take place.
Then choose from the different links depending on what it is you want to change.
You can make the following changes:
- Click "Change contents" to amend your contents sum insured or add/remove specific items from your cover.
- Click "Change property" to update your buildings information/sum insured.
- Click "Change cover options" to amend your level of cover or add/remove upgrades.
- Click "Change payment details" to update your payment information.
- Click "Change policyholder details" to change your contact information.
What changes can't I make online?
You'll need to contact us directly to:
- Change policyholder's dates of birth.
- Change your No claim discount.
- Remove claims (you can add a claim via MyAviva).
We aren't able to amend the following:
- Add/remove policyholder.
- Amend direct debit date.
Please note that we reserve the right to apply an administration charge of up to £30 (subject to Insurance Premium Tax where applicable) for any adjustments you ask us to make to your policy, other than those detailed above.