How can we help you?
Categories: Claims , Car insurance

My car’s been written off after a claim. What do I do next?

If your vehicle has been declared a total loss after a claim, you have two options.

If you’re replacing the vehicle following the accident, you can change your car via Your Aviva Motor account when you log in to MyAviva.

If you’re not intending to buy a new vehicle, you’ll need to cancel your policy.

If this article wasn't useful try searching again:
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Contact us
Email is required!
Not valid email!
Something went wrong, please try again!
Email sent! Please allow a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.